references are here.

 Date:           Fri, 25 Sep 1998 13:28:17 EDT
 From:          MyMolalla@aol.com

They arrived in the NE, most likely near the Penn. area. John Henry was born
Nov.2, 1826, and
married Fannie Corwin. He was a clergyman who resided in Richmond, Staten
Island, NY, and died
Oct.31 1883

*****
Or, perhaps, from this e-mail:

*****
On Sat, 19 Sep 1998 13:03:51 -0500 (CDT) sinclair@esaengineering.com (Jim
Sinclair) writes:
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>[ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>-------
>
>I am looking for descendants of Duncan Sinclair, who sailed from
>Glenorchy in 1774, arriving in Charleston, SC and settled land in York
>Co. SC. Older sons moved to "Western" lands.  Son John settled in
>Wilson Co, Tn. I have descendants of John and will share information.

*******

By the way, I meant I missed the "blue-bonnets of Texas" not the "blue-bells of
Scotland"; I have yet to see them!  ...Ye, gads!