Re: John Sinclair b abt 1738 wed Catherine Haas/Hess

Robert and Jerry:   Gail, here.  First, Robert, thanks so much for forwarding
this query. And yes, I may be able to assist you, Jerri. Regarding your John
Sinclair in 4th of Ulster Co.  I am unaware of him, having gone through the
muster rolls of Ulster Co. However, I am returning to Marbletown, NY library
this week, and will look again!  I should have some answers for you by
November 1st or so.  Joseph Sinclair (1817-1878) and his wife Rebecca
Heermanse (1827--     ) lived in Boiceville, (then of Ulster Co.) He is my
g-greatgrandfather. Is there any relationship between your John and Joseph
that you are aware of? Do you know if your NY family stayed in Ulster County
after the Rev. War?  Is it at possible that they came from/returned to either
Brooklyn NY or to Wilmington/New Castle, DEL area?  I have some leads I'm
following this next week, thanks to Jean Grigsby, but any information you
might have could assist greatly.  I'm in great hopes we can yield more info
re: the NY Sinclairs. Would you email any information you have, no matter how
fragmentary,  to my sister's as soon as possible at:

misty1952@aol.com

It will help to identify.  Thanks! Gail

Bob, I'm sorry I can't answer your other question re: research through the
site. I'm posting the "John, Joseph, and Duncan" submitted emails bi-weekly,
in case people have deleted, etc., only to find they need one fact or an
address, etc.  It's a bit towards what you were seeking, I guess. Hope it
helps.  Thanks again for the info.