Re: Attn: Cathy Fulton Re: Ohio Sinclairs

Ok all interested parties, here's what I have on my Ohio roots (and it's not
much):

GG granparents:
John P. Sinclair DOB 8-16-1804 in OH, DOD 11-28-1885 Wayne County Iowa-
Married Nancy Olinger DOB 1812 No more is listed on Nancy.
Children:
Mahala (F) 1836 in IN
Williamson (M) 12-6-1837 Grant co IN  DOD-2-25-1919
Phillip (M) 1839 in IN
Stacy (M) 1841
John W(M) 1845\Rachel A.(F) 1847
Phebe J(F) 1849
James R (M) 1850
Tilman H(M) 1851
Nancy E(F) 1856

Note.. All children were listed as born in Grant County IN. Williamson is my
G- grandfather and that's why I have any DOD info on him. Williamson married
Sarah Francis Breece on 8-14-1865 when she was only 15yo. Sarah was born in
Franklin Co IN. They had 15 children including (of course) my Grandfather
George Augustus Sinclair DOB 8-10-1893 DOD 12-22-1974. I have most of the
DOD's for his siblings and if they are needed please let me know and I will
gladly supply a copy of them. All my grandfather's siblings were born in
Wayne Co. IA.
I hope this helps someone and if anyone can come up with a connection to my
John, please pass it along to me. TIA

Cat ***Bozone (n.) The substance surrounding stupid people that
stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer,
unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near
future. ***
 ICQ #5252151 Cathyscatz@bigfoot.com
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/9961/