From: Reptile25@aol.com <Reptile25@aol.com>
To: sinclair@zilker.net <sinclair@zilker.net>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: Attn: Cathy Fulton Re: Ohio Sinclairs

I have tried census reports, I am not positive, but we think he was born in
St.Louis, he drew social security, but there is no record. I was told by a
family member that he had a very hard time with social security when he
retired because they had incorrect info on his birth certificate. So, if they
didnt get that staightened out then that is why I am having trouble. So far
they have not found his death certificate either. I know for a fact he died in
Ohio in 1977, but they cant find it in public death records.
http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
[  info sinclair
[           To: majordomo@zilker.net
[