Re: John Sinclair

Have you sent in this line to Pete Cumming's data base.  That would be one of your good avenues.  Since the book went to  printing, I imagine he has received more and more lines that could help connect you in.  I don't have any more resources but Pete's data base is a most logical step.
-----Original Message-----
From: Roland + Shirley Bowers <bowersrg@mweb.co.za>
To: sinclair@zilker.net <sinclair@zilker.net>
Date: Friday, October 23, 1998 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: John Sinclair

Laurel,

Thanks for looking up my "John Arthur Sinclair".  I really appreciate it!!  The only reason that I can think of that he wasnt't listed, presuming your records are Scotland based, is that he was born elsewhere and grew up in Scotland - hence the strong Scottish accent.  Could you try other avenues on my behalf perhaps?  I REALLY would like to trace him!!!

Thanks

From:  Shirley Bowers