Pete Cummings Clan Database

Dear Kirstin,

<< Dear Mr. Cummings,
  In an e-mail posted today to the Sinclair mailing list, Laurel F.
 mentioned that you have a database of Sinclair lines. If I give you my
 line, would you be able to make a search for me?  Best always,
 Kristin A. Hussein >>

Of course!  Please send either hard copy or a GEDCOM diskette
to me at 65 Hartwell St, West Boylston, MA, 01583.  Our database
contains about 20,000 individuals, of whom 12,000 are listed in our
two new hard covered books, "Genealogy of Prince Henry Sinclair"
and "Genealogy of (other) St. Clair/Sinclair Families".

I'll watch for your mail.    Pete