WV/VA family

Hi:

I've been "cleaning house".

I posted some Mercer Co. Va/WV deaths/marriages that I found in the Court
House several years ago.  Also, got my scanner working and posted a picture
of my greatgrandfather Robert St. Clair.  These can be accessed from my web
page at:  http://www.geocities.com/heartland/valley/5612/stclair.html  My
St. Clair genealogy info is also on the page at the top.  Links are at the
bottom.  Robert's picture is linked by his info at the top.

I'd really appreciate any input on those "resemblances" of Robert St. Clair.
They've remained strong in my family onto the generation past mine!

Amber (St. Clair)
am1@stratos.net