Look up please

I live in Australia and a long way from a research centre and was wondering
if some one could do a look up for me I am after any information regarding
Alexander Sinclair who married a Isabella Williamson, Any help I would be
most grateful for, I have these details.

Know of one son Alexander sinclair born abt 1848 who married Margaret Logan
born abt 1849 married on the 10 September 1870 at Lumphinnas, Brick Row,
Ballingry certificate district registration entry number 408 entry 4.

1891 census at 21 Gardiner Street Dysart

Chidren
George age 20         " Have no details "
Christina age 16              "     "
Isabella age 14                "     "
James age 11                 "     "
Alexander age 7              "     "
William age 6                  "     "
Ebenezer age 3               "     "
Margaret age 10 months " my Grandmother " born 24 May 1890 at Auchterderan,
Fife. She married Henry Alexander Bradshaw on the 12 September 1918 at
Dysart. They named my father Wemyss Fyfe Bradshaw.

Mark :-)