Ontario Sinclairs

  Hi Antonia, Owen getting back to you about the Peter Sinclair. As far as what I have in front of me the dates are correct. My dads uncle was compiling all he could before he passed away a couple of years ago.

    Peter had a son named Andrew Philip, born in Scarboro on June 27 1861A.D.,married on 16 Jan. 1886A.D. to Sefronia Ann Kellar.
Andrew would be my gg grandfather. His son was Calvin Cedric, born on Feb. 1 1903 in Melita ,Manitoba, he of course was my grandfather
who I never met. I hope this gives you a little more to work with. Thanks alot, Owen.