Re: Papl Mandate 1329

>-Hi,
I lost the train of thought.  How does the Sinclair name relate to the
discussion on the Christian who is in Iraq?  But I do find unexpected
twists to history and world politics amusing also.  It's like laughing at
pompus polititicians that try to reduce everything to black and white.
What prophet's blood would that be possible in our veins?  How did that
happen?
Laurel