Re: Two quick replies to a new subscriber!

Cathy -
I have a letter half written to you with several clues to be worked with.
The name Ward it certainly the major name we need to work on.  It is on my
desk.  I have to finish going through 5 microfilm reels this week - no
index - page by page. so everything on my desk will have to wait.  I have
two reels to go.
One of the females on these reels went to Ohio.  I have been totally unable
to trace her two brothers so keep your fingers crossed on the last two
reels.  Every daughter in the family has been recorded but not a single
mention of the males!!
Jean