Sinclairs of Islay

Antonia; I don't see any mention of Islay , which seems odd if there were
that many . Part of the problem may be I don't know where Islay is . Perhaps
a non-Sinclair name would let me check the index in the back of the book.
  Let me add my thanks to all veterans past and present as others have been
doing. Having just received  John Albert Sinclair's Civil War Pension papers
makes it a little more poignant.

Kevin