Re: Veteran's Day

Rebecca teaches us all. On this Veterens Day or Rememberance
Day we do give pause to remember those Sinclairs that served
before us. This is part of the inheritance of values of
those that went before that we honor through this web site.
Thank you Rebecca and all others. Our thoughts are linked
with yours.
Neil Sinclair
Toronto Argyll and PEI