Thank you Pete!

From:                 Self <Single-user mode>
Pete,
Thank you for the Columbus/Sinclair information.
I received it just in time to adjust my essay. With All the evidence you and others post on web pages
about Sinclair, It's hard to disagree with the fact that Sinclair was here first. I'm sure to get an A.
I am a descendant, through:
Colonel Richard Sinclair (Sinkler),
John Sinclair,
William Coleman,
Benjamin Coleman,
Ambery Coleman,
John Coleman,
Grandma Della Coleman,
Keith Jensen,
Then myself, Lisa Miller
I started researching my tree two years ago. I was very grateful to meet a cousin, Andy Horlacker, from Utah.
He spent many years researching this line, among others. His excitement about genealogy has sparked a flame in
me that will never be extinguished. My family at home, however, thinks I'm nuts. I love this addicting hobby!
Thank you again, Lisa Miller  Port Orchard, Washington.
PS, I survived my 36th birthday! Friday the 13th UGH!