Re: Arthur St Clair

At 03:03 PM 11/29/98 -0600, you wrote:
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>[ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>-------
>
>Hi,
>    That is correct St. Clair was the first Gov of the northwest territory.
>
>Do you need more info on him? give me an adress and I'll mail you some.
>                Yours Aye,
>                        David

like a G.G.O.T.U. or something.  I would appreciate anything you have
regarding Arthur St. Clair.  Send me what you have and I may be able to give
you some pointers.  I need to know the period in which he lived, some of his
titles if possible, when he died, where he is buried, and/or any questions
that you have.  I may be able to help with some of the blanks.  By the way;
tell me more about yourself.  I like to know who I am talking to.  What do
you do? What are your interests?  What clubs do you belong to?  For my part:
I've lived in the Woods most of my life but I've never lived on a Mountain:
Even though I'm a grandfather now.  My father died years ago but my mother
is enjoying her retirement.  I'm not working at present; a real shame but
it's amazing what I do in my spare time.  I'm very interested in
rattlesnakes and pythons, anacondas, etc - snakes in general.  If I get one
as a pet I'll call him Sam.

My address is : 400 Westwood Dr. #D5, Cobourg, Ontario, Canada, K9A 2B6

Chris 'Amos