revised web pages for Clan Sinclair Association Inc. (U.S.A.)

Please see
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/clanusa/

Or follow the link in the New list in
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/

This reorganization of the web pages for
Clan Sinclair Association Inc. (U.S.A.)
is by John S. Quarterman
using ideas from Mary Selver and Brad Barker
with text supplied by David L. Quarterman.

Please post further ideas here to sinclair@mids.org
for discussion.

If you have items you want included, please send them in,
or use the web form in
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/sinclair-web.html

One thing I'm particularly looking for is a list of
regional commissioners for Clan Sinclair U.S.A.
That would probably be interesting to people on
this list, too, so sending it here to the list
would be good.

Also, some of the icon graphics are rather hokey
since they're whatever I happened to have available;
I'm particularly referring to the eye and the secret agent.
Better graphics are solicited.

Thanks,
John
--
John Sinclair Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>
President, Matrix Information and Directory Services (MIDS)