St. Clair Cousin?

>>I have a cousin named Mike St.Clair I haven't seen since
>>I was under ten. Speak up Mike, tell me who you are.

>>Kim

Hi Kim,

I can't think of a cousin Kim, but then I don't remember a lot
from my pre-teens!  I was born and raised in Idaho, mostly in
the Boise area, but later up north in Lewiston.  My father is
Noah M. St. Clair (a Missouri farm boy) and my mother is
Jeaneva Steele, a Canadian citizen (from Southern Alberta)
who lived most of her life in Idaho.  For a few more details
about me and my family see my personal home page at
http://www.genealogy.org/~st-clair/.  I'd be very excited to
find out I'm that cousin.  But if not that one, I'm probably a
more distant one.  An I've never met a St. Clair I didn't like!

Mike St. Clair
st-clair@genealogy.org