Attn: Mike V. Sinclair from Bozeman, Montana

Mike:

Hello. From Bozeman are you then? I actually went to school at MSU in
the early 80's. You know, I have an Uncle Mike that I haven't seen in
years. He studied at Uof M and was teaching the last time I heard
anything about him. He is my mother, Linda's (deceased - 1976) brother.
Your middle initial "V" doesn't stand for Victor by any chance? You
aren't my Uncle Mike, are you?

Please reply ASAP.

Kristin Alynn Hussein (formerly Manska, of Chester, Montana)

Mother: Linda Irene Sinclair/Deans/Manska
Father: Wayne Deans
Maternal Uncles: Rod Sinclair, Mike Sinclair, Bill Sinclair, Jim
Sinclair
Maternal Aunts: Janice Sinclair/Harrison/Milder, Marla Sinclair/Tamtom
Maternal Grandmother: Lila Grace Camp/Sinclair/Pemberton