Re: Orkney - Sinclair and Spence Kinsmen

FYI for Sharon Poolier (MacDuff)
  With a quick scan thru some OPRs of Orkney one finds the following:
  - Sinclair, Barbra c 11 Nov 1714 in Kirkwall and St Ola, parents
                    were George Sinclair and Elspeth Spence
  - Sinclair, James c 22 Apr 1714 in Orphir, parents were
George                     Sinclair and Marjory Spence
  - Sinclair, James c 11 Feb 1762 in Stromness, parents were George
                    Sinclair and Kathren Spence
  - Sinclair, Jane Harris Taylor c 22 May 1814 in Orphir, parents were
                    William Sinclair and Isobel Spence.
  - Sinclair, Janet m Peter Spence on 16 Nov 1819 in Kirkwall and St Ola
  - Sinclair, Jean c 01 jan 1757 in Deerness, parents were James Spence
                    and Jean Spence
  - Sinclair, Jean m David Spence 31 Dec 1767 in St Andrews

>From the above noted Sinclair/Spence connections it is apparent that
some Spences could undoubtedly be considered as kinsmen.
  ....Thanks for enquiring amongst Sinclair "connections"....John