Re: addresses-help

coqnord@goldstate.net  Folsom, CA
Richard Ray Lower (Sinclairs of Dun, Caithness)
-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Sinclair/Peggy Rintoul <rinsin@globalserve.net>
To: sinclair@zilker.net <sinclair@zilker.net>
Date: Monday, December 21, 1998 5:47 AM
Subject: addresses-help

Assistance Required-Help
The world of technology is a help when it works and when it is lost, pray that you have a quill pen and carrier pigeon. I need to recreate part of my e-mail address book. Juli, Rebecca, Karen, Toni and others that have been in communication with me, I would appreciate your sending me a quick message so that I can get you back in my email address book. Greetings to the clan list and Happy New Year which was the Scots core holiday.
Thank you!!!!!!
Neil Toronto, PEI, Argyll