Re: addresses-help

Hello Neil.

It was nice to hear from you again, even if it was only an SOS.

Life has been really hectic, and I haven't done as much geneology as I would like.  However, I have been corresponding with Larry Fowler, who is also a
descendant of Neil Sinclair.  Sandy's great grandfather and Larry's were brothers.  It's very exciting to finally link up with someone.  I guess that qualifies him as an Argyll Sinclair too.  his address is : photo@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

I'm anxiously awaiting Karen's report, although she did recommend that I shouldn't get my hopes up.  Even if it confirms the info. that I have, that
would be good too.  I have another lead to follow up after Christmas.  Neil
had 2 sons who were drowned while transporting an Anglican minister across the
Fenelon River.  I expect that would be a newsworthy article.  Neither of the young men were married, so I'm hoping that there might be some mention of their
parents (Neil and Christina).  Do you have any recommendations re. finding old
newspaper articles?

Well, the new house is finished, and we'll be moving in gradually after Christmas.  We haven't even got our dear old house on the market yet (it really needs some painting and work), so there's no rush.  We all decided we wanted to
spend one last Christmas here.  It is a wonderful place, with over 25 years of
memories tucked inside.

Now, before I start to cry, change the subject again.  I'm going to Toronto on Thursday morning to shop with Andrew and Alex at Mountain Equipment Coop.  While they shop, would it be possible for me to come around to pick up a copy of your manuscript?  I'm dying to read it.  Please let me know.

Did you ever get in touch with Rory?  We had a great time at the St. Andrew's
Ball last month, but didn't have much opportunity to chat.  I think your idea to get together is a wonderful one, and I'll look forward to it, whenever.

Time to get back to work.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.  All the best to you, Peggy and the boys this Christmas season!

Toni S.