Re: Christmas Gift I Received w/Clan Sinclair Motto

Mike...I tried to access your web page, but got the ole familiar message:

>File Not Found
>The requested URL /~st-clair/pictures/Commit_thy_Work_to_God_Kanji.jpg was
not found >on this server.

I checked some other web pages and my browser seems to be working fine.

I'd like to see the plaque.

Regards,
Mel Sinclair

>It came
>out so nicely that I've uploaded a copy to my Internet site to share
>with anyone interested.  You will find it at URL:
>http://www.genealogy.org/~st-clair/pictures/Commit_thy_Work_to_God_Kanji.jpg.
>Feel free to enjoy and share.
>Mike St. Clair
>st-clair@genealogy.org

There is more to sailing than ropes and winches, cleats
and bulging sails.  There are faraway places and the ever
changing light, and the silence, and a great peace at the
bottom of your soul. ----Ferenc Mate'