Re: Sinclair Genealogy Digest Number 11

Settle down now, children!  IMHO this has degenerated
into an arena with 2 bulls waving red flags at each
other.  Can we please get back to the usual
discussions?  Are ALL Sinclairs this mule-headed?  I
know mine are.  Maybe this is why we find Sinclairs
on both sides of warring contentions throughout
history.  It would be so nice if we could all
recognize that this is a trait that requires
RESTRAINT, not exercise.  Why, oh why must we always
have the last word?  Let's all laugh at ourselves and
move on - PLEASE!

Penny

---Rory Sinclair <rory.sinclair@accglobal.net> wrote:

> Hi Jean:
> It's me Rory... we have corresponded over the
years. Jean:  2 points.
> 1: I for one greatly appreciate the work you have
done.  Congratulations!
> 2: Offense can be found in practically anything
anybody says if you look for
> it.  The messages over which you have taken umbrage
are not, in my humble
> opinion,  deserving of the dressing down you are
serving out.  The two are
> simply not commensurate so I will go out on a limb
and simply say that no
> one is out to get you and please turn down the
volume.  Discussions are much
> easier when we stick to issues that the peripheral
stuff.
> Yours aye...................Rory

Security Death index and no
> >did not know the initials and no I have never used
it and no I am not a
> liar
> >and yes I do resent the implication.
> >
> >My late father always said if you ask enough
questions and the right
> >questions you will find what you needed to know.
> >Jean

sure you knew that -
> >>couldn't have ever read a book on American
genealogy without knowing it!

> >>As to the rest - my thoughts are in agreement
with Lena's

> >>Margaret.

with a response.  It is an
United States.  There is