Re: Fantasy Time

This is in answer to David Bouschor's question regarding other books by
Katherine Kurtz, Deborah Turner Harris and Scott MacMillan.   First, for
more information about this amazing author and her thought provoking books,
she has a great website at www.deryni.net.  It features the prologue chapter
to King Kelson's Bride and an article about the ghosts of Holybrooke Hall,
Katherine's personal encounter with ghosties and other things that make you
think twice about turning out the lights.

As to other books, all of which I believe are available:

    "Two Crowns for America" --- integrates Freemasony, a Jacobite plot to
place Charles Edward Stuart on the American throne and the well documented
facts about George Washington and Ben Franklin (both Masons) and their fight
for freedom.

    "The Temple and the Stone"  --- Templar Frere Arnault de Saint Clair and
his brethren embark on a secret mission to save Scotland's Stone of Destiny
from the English.

    "Knights of the Blood --Book I Vampr-SS" and "Knights of the Blood- At
Sword's Point"  --- created by Katherine Kurtz and Scott MacMillan, these
two books feature the exploits of LAPD detective John Drummond; involves
gruesome murders where the victims have been drained of their blood, World
War II-the SS and the Crusades.

    "Tales of the Knights Templar" edited by Katherine Kurtz, is a
collection of nine original stories about the "most mystic and mysterious
army ever."

    "Lammas Night" --- the back cover of this Ballantine Books soft cover
edition has this to say: "The year is 1940.  Hitler's Germany is about to
employ the secret arts of evil witchcraft to destroy England.  What can stop
them?  It is the mission of John Graham, colonel in British Intelligence, to
stop the onslaught of evil with an extraordinary strategy that defies all
the rules of twentieth-century warfare:  Unite the different witches' covens
throughout England, drawing upon powers that reach back through dark
centuries, in a ritual of awesome sacrifice on the first night of August,
the magical Lammas Night.