Re: corn

I have seen photos Thanks.

>>They probably also used maize to eat.  I still don't see why a mention
of maize implies folklore.<<

I agree with this totally.  The original post eluded to the fact that there
may not have been any corn in Nova Scotia.  The Indian folklore part
indicates a knowledge of this item back in time as it has been used in Sun
God rituals.

The mention of folklore is one form of verifying the existence of Corn/maize
in the Micmac world.

The original post, not by me,  was stretching beliefs rather than pointing
to any facts. Along the idea of "What If" scenarios which if put forward,
out into the world,  will make the Sinclairs look ridiculous without actual
fact and proof to back them up.

Many are conducting actual research on Rosslyn Chapel and the carvings
including the Corn, the Aloe Cactus, the music cubes, and more.  Had there
been actual writings and historical data, all this would be in the history
books pointing to a belief that I totally agree with that Columbus was the
Last to discover America.

I am waiting for more definitive proof on all of the claims about the chapel
and personally enjoy  reading all sides to the studies.

Regards,

Gary M