Re: Clan in NZ

Hi Jeannie and Marilyn,

We know that my grandfather (Andrew W of Lappan, Latheronwheel, Caithness)
had a sister and two brothers who went to New Zealand in the late part of
the 19th century and that  the three families left descendants there.  Some
have moved to Australia but others are there still. Tait was one descendant
that I know of. Milamber could have more information as  she has done a
great deal of the genealogical research for our family.  Robert Winburn
Sinclair of Moorabbin has also some material
Jean.