Re: George Frederic Sinclair ancestries

Hi! I'm also a Sinclair who spent 38 years in Quebec Provine (Montreal  area)
who has an interesst in genealogy.

As I have an Acadian wife from Tracadie NB; I also have occassion to travel
the Maritimes.Stopping in Port Royal NS where I acquired a book publisheed by
Historical Assoc. Of Annapolis Royal zip B0S 1A0. In it they identify a
building I still found standing known as Sinclair Inn that mentioned one
Frederic Sinclair. Prior to his owning it ( probably 1714-1738) it was a shop
for Jean Baptiste Soulard, a Quebec Silversmith. I wonder if there was a
Soulard/Sinclair  or Quebec/Sinclair relationship?

Also, I have heard or seen that when Sir William Alexander created the
Baronets of Nova Scotia in 1625 there was a Sinclair who was one of the
Barons. Did he or his family stay?  Your reference to Sullivan Maine is
interesting.

Any comments?

Yours Aye!
Rick Sinclair