H elp for a Canadian

	I am looking for any informations on ancestries of  the first Sinclair
established in the east of Quebec province(Canada).
	His father was George Frederic Sinclair married to Mary Peters ,there were
from Sullivan (Maine). His son, Jean Jacob Sinclair came in Quebec
province. He stay a short time in St-Basile of Madawaska (2 or 3 months).He
established finally in Rimouski,Quebec(Canada).
	Jean Jacob married Marcelline Sirois in Rimouski,Quebec,Canada, in
november 23, 1824.
	I know that one son of Jean Jacob and Marcelline Sirois  went back to
U.S.A. Jean or (John) Sinclair married Marie Ayotte in Frenchville in
april, 26 , 1854.
	Please apologise for my poor english, please do not check the grammar and
the spelling, I am a French Canadian.
	Rimouski is about 200 hundreds miles at the east of Quebec city.
	So if you have  any informations the ancestries of George Frederic or Mary
or Marie Peters please let me know.
		Marcel Sinclair (Rimouski,Qc.)