From: Jean Stokes [mailto:sinead@milamba.com]
Sent: Friday, 21 July 2000 12:35
To: sinclair@matrix.net
Subject: RE: Sinclair Gathering 2002

Hello Peter,
Sorry we have not kept you inforrmed, but , yes Malcolm has said he will be
here for a lunch on the 20th November in Melbourne and the Daylesford Games
in December. So I think we can say that he will definitely be in Australia
for upwards of two weeks.  The rest of time is still being organised, but
there are a few official things to be set. We also know he is going to
Canberra so I think he will only be in the Eastern States.
Regards,
Jean Sinclair Stokes.