Re: St. Clair DNA

I did it again, good people. I answered before reading ALL the responses to
Missing and Illegitimate.

Yes, I agee about the vanderlust. I, too, am afflicted. However, I do not
have the means. I have to be content to wander my neighborhood and the park
accompanied by my dog, Cleo. The furthest I get from home these days is to
Lincoln, Nebraska where my daughter attends the university. Maybe that's why
I can't finance a journey. And yes, yes, to those Americans interested in
college football, it's "Go Big Red" country. The color goes well with the
Sinclair tartan, don't you think? And, no, I can never get tickets even
though my daughter performs with the varsity flagline for the band. Sad,
isn't it?

Maybe I could gather the clan together and we could storm the stadium. No?
Okay, then. I'll content myself to stand outside and listen to the crowds
cheer as they perform. Sigh. Whimper.

Whoa!!!! A St. Clair NEVER whines! BUT I CAN'T do the usual without going to
prison, you know. Besides, screaming into the stadium and fighting off
security with a broadsword just doesn't work for me. I'll have to come up
with something else.

I'll keep you posted. Don't worry. I won't embarrass the clan.

Johnnye St. Clair-Gerhardt