Alfred Sinclair from Maine

I am looking for the parents of my great grandfather ALFRED L. SINCLAIR.
Alfred was born in Portland, Maine in July 1849 and moved with his parents to
southeast Minnesota in 1854, Winona Co,. He married ELNORA KING 4 July 1872 and
they had four boys that I know of. Donny, William A., Bert Harrison and Robert
G. my grandfather. In 1898 Alfred and family moved to central Minnesota,
Brainerd, Crow Wing Co,  where he died in 1935 as a retired farmer
. Alfred had two sister that I know of Ellen and Martha and maybe a brother
Frank, but I am not sure of the brother. I have some  information on Alfred and
Nora's kids and their families to share if I can get a connection.
Thank you for any help.
Robert Sinclair in Tennessee