Re: Dale and Social Problems - ease up!

I really think sin and self-centredness might be a little
simplistic.  While I just can't buy intergenerational trauma, I can
recognise that prostitution, to pick one, comes from a lot of causes, very
few of them which are self-centred, unless you call survival
self-centredness.  Mockery - well, that's exactly what you're doing when
you dismiss Dale's views in this fashion; child abuse - something most of
us have suffered from and got over, but not everyone has the same amount of
courage and/or self-insight required for "getting over it" given them at
the beginning... Alcoholism has a genetic base, as well as conditioning
factors... there is some merit in what Dale has to say and I value her
postings, even if I don't agree with them.

Milamba