Re: Sinclair videos and CD

Hi Marilyn,
your Alex from Galt is still like a thorn in my side.  If I've already sent you
this info, please forgive me.  This is some info I got from Wanda, and filed it
under Durham Co.

JAMES H. SINCLAIR, married Catherine -?-.  They had 1 child:
Alexander Sinclair, born 1861.  He married Ida Louise Willis, 1 Aug 1889 in
Port Hope Durham Co.  She was born 1866.   Her brother in law was Rev. A Smith
of Michigan.
Notes for Alexander:  Residence:  Guelph. Reference:  The Port Hope Weekly
Guide, Aug. 2 1889, Page 7, Column 6 N-133, Reel-12.  Names mentioned in
article:  Sinclair - J.H.;  Mr. & Mrs. (Toronto):  Messrs. G.F.;  Miss (2) Miss
Jennie;  Henry; & Alex.
Others - Miss R. Allen (Castleton);  Mr. and Mrs. McCutcheon (London); Miss
Libbie McCutcheon (Baltimore); Mr. & Mrs. W.H., Wm. Sr., & Sam Hopper; Mr. &
Mrs. C.E. Ewing; Mrs. Chillis (Rochester); David McLean (Guelph); Frank Clark;
J. Davidson (Guelph); W.H. Knowle; Mr. & Mrs. Henderson; Jno. Henderson
(Toronto); Mr. and Mrs. Jno. Greenwood; Mr. and Mrs. F. Pope; Rev. Mr. & Mrs.
J.C. Wilson; Dr. & Miss Ross; J. Ross (Guelph).

Does any of this relate to your Alexander?  If so, I wrote to someone about the
Ewings
about a year ago.  I think he was a Doctor in Toronto, and her maiden name was
Sinclair.  I think they retired to Florida.  I might be able to dig the
correspondence up, if
you are interested.

Hope this helps,
Toni