Re: Those St Clair of the Isles, etc

Oops!! I've been sprung!  Here I am at 3.00am (my time) delving through St
Clair's of the Isles!  Thanks to Niven's generosity Clan Sinclair Australia
now has in our Library this magnificent book! And it is magnificent!  To
anyone contemplating just getting a little section of the book and leaving
the rest - don't!  You would be doing yourselves an injustice - there is
just so much of our history in this book that you would be losing so
much.  Whilst much of of the information may not be pertinent to your
direct lines - it is to your history - to where you came from, to who you are.

I've already started preparation for continuing the genealogies that are
given in the book and filling in the gaps.  I will keep people informed as
I progress, although I expect it to be a lifelong task! :):):)

THANK YOU NIVEN!! :)

Milamba :):):)