RE: Rosslyn Chapel

Question:

Can anyone identify what flowers are exactly depicted on the ceiling of the
chapel.

I have just read a passage in a book that states;
"the whole of the roof was adorned in five sections with daisies,lilies,
flowers, roses and stars."
The Head of God; Keith Laidler, page 344.

Daisies, lilies, roses and even stars, I can fathom.
But can someone specify that which was called flowers?

I would like to keep this enquiry to the flowers, and not discuss the
theories of the book itself on this list.
Too topical and likely to create commotion.

thankyou in advance for any assistance.

regards
Bruce