Re: Sinclair family webiste & Mar

Hello Ollie, I'd be real interested in seeing this website as I have been
unable to learn anything about Alicia de Fenton.
I will also send on my file of Scottish Sinclairs which contains some of the
names you mention. (The Earl of Orkney line is probably flawed as Laurel
pointed out)Please e-mail me at kevrik@shaka.com I will send this on to
anyone who asks. (It concerns ancestors of the first American Sinclair, John
of Exeter)
You also may just try punching Mar and Marre into your search engine, if you
haven't tried this. A good search engine is Google. I have found many
Scottish lines by trying this. Good luck , Kevin