Re-subscribing

Dear Folks,

    I sorely missed getting mail from the 'List' for a few days.
Inquiring of Gary, I learned that when my mailbox was full (which it was)
messages bounced and I was automatically removed from the list since
there was no way of telling whether or not I had abandoned. This message
is in response to the requirement that you post a brief message when you
su bscribe. Gary's instructions were to re-su bscribe so here it is. Perhaps
warning of an overfilled mailbox will be of some value to some of all my
'cousins' on the list

Neil St. Clair