From: <bogie@csiway.com>
To: <sinclair@matrix.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 5:42 PM
Subject: New At This

> I am just begining my research and and need all the help and advise out
there. My maternal grandmother was Elizabeth Sinclair. Her husband was David
Bernard Blackwell and they had 3 children:Arthur(who died as an
infant),Alice Mae and my mother Beatrice Elizabeth. My grandmother died when
my mother was 2 or 3yrs. old, about 1926-1927 in Lake Placid,N.Y. That's all
the info I have.