Re: UK printed magazines

I used to get a xstitch magazine printed in England. It was always a
month behind.  So what they did, was never put the month on the magazine
only a number.  But inside, if I wanted to respond to something, I was
always too late.  Good magazine, but never in the right month. Like the
Christmas issue arrived by 15 January!  Maybe its the same with the
Fortean Times.  Which by the way, I have never heard of until now.  What
is in it?  regards, Sally