St Briavel's Castle, where Henry St Clair was held after the Battle of Dunbar

To continue the theme of Sinclairs south of the border, we visited St
Briavel's Castle this morning, where Henry, son of William St Clair, 6th
Baron, was held after the Battle of Dunbar in 1296.  St Briavels is in the
Forest of Dean in West Gloucestershire, England. I have posted photographs
in a new page linked from the Clan Sinclair Section of our website.

To stop and start the music, please use the media player plug in panel.

Can anyone identify the music?  It is from the Hathaway Family site,
Hathaway being the Constable of the Forest of Dean who held Henry St Clair.
The file is "earlsal.mid"?

Yours aye

Iain

www.iain-laird.co.uk