Re: StClair war deaths

Dear John P., What pray tell is your middle name?  Many of my grandfathers
siblings were born in Eggleston and he had a brother named John (not yours)
and my grandfather was Charles Pendleton.  I will look for your ancestors
graves if you know the cemetery name as my mother now lives in Christiansburg
and we will stay with her while house hunting in Blacksburg.  What a small
world!  Hey Timberly if you are reading this send me your address privately
if you wish and my cousin Cindy (the genealogy expert) will give you a call
if we are cemetery crawling down your way.  Best to all, Charlotte Gellis
Granddaughter of Charles Pendleton StClair