Re: new; Alex. Sinkler of VA 1700s & Gen. Arthur St. Clair

Hi,
How many other Sinclair and Sinkler descendants would plead guilty to that?

My father, A.J George Sinclair certainly did. We are still going through
scrapbooks and slides etc, that he left. His younger brother Robert (84 and
going well ) has files and scrapbooks and things, some of which have been
passed on to my daughter. My brother and I would both plead guilty to the
same problem.  Some of my children seem immune but others are just more
organized about it.

One of my sisters-in-law called us "pack-rats" She isn't married to a Sinclair.

Jean Sinclair Stokes