Sept. 11th, 2001 Community

Greetings all; I wanted to share my admiration for the articulated sense of community that is illustrated on this list by Sinc participants from all over the four corners of the world.  The expressions of sympathy, hope and understanding arising out of yesterdays tragedy is remarkable and special. As individuals and a clan we all were witnesses to one of histories great tragedies and I join with others in sharing my sadness and unquenchable anger at the evil with comes into every generation from the fountains of ignorance and hate. May we all know that those values that we share today, as did our generations share before us, will persevere. Liberty and Freedom can never be taken for granted.
Neil Sinclair  Toronto, a proud American and Canadian.