Re: Fwd: Sinclairs of Monroe County, Ohio

Don
    Saw your email re: Sinclairs of Ohio, but there was no attachment.
Could you send it to me please.  My bro and I just sent out random
letters to sinclairs in toledo, hoping to make a connection.
Our granduncle William (John) Sinclair may have settled in Ohio area
after 1914.  He was in merchant marine as an engine driver.
Born about 1884, parents John Sinclair, and Mary Watson Milne of
Aberdeenshire.  His family never heard from him after the 20's, and we
have been searching for over 2 years.
Jean Sinclair Van DoornSt. Catharines, On