Virus Protection & Ladies from Hell

Dear All:

Couple of things ...

1. I think that if you make a new address card and put "000" (that's
zero zero zero) as the name, but don't put in an address, any virus you
receive can no longer attack your address list--reason being it can't
get past the first listed (something it needs to do to move on to the
rest).  This will probably only work with viruses that attack address
lists, but may be already too late for you.

2. I believe I may have discovered, over the last couple of days, a new
definition of the expression "Ladies from Hell!"  I promise not to post
it on my website.

Jeff

PS: Here's a picture of me in my kilt, circa early '50s, with my Auntie
Isa and Bruce the dog.