Chinese Discovery of America

Dear Mr. Quarterman,

       Tonight I lookd up in my copy of the book They All Discovered America
by Charles Michael Boland, Doubleday & Co. Garden City, N.Y.: 1961 about the
Chinese discovery of America.  This book is out of print, but available in
libraries.  Mr. Boland states that in 499 A.D. a Chinese Buddhist monk named
Hoei-Shin sailed to North America, Mexico and possibly South America in order
to bring the Buddhist religion to the Native American peoples in America.
       Today I tried to call up your web-site about the Sinclairs and could
not do so.  I think I may not have the correct website address.  Could you
please give it to me?  I have always learned much from this site and enjoy
looking at it.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Grady
Alexandria, Virginia