Pictures of Culloden, GA activities

John has graciously posted my pictures of the activities at Culloden, Georgia Highland Games in April, 2002. They may  viewed at
http://sinclair.quarterman.org/pictures/srstclair/index.html .

I am looking forward with great anticipation to the Stone Mountain, Georgia Games, October 19th and 20th with, Sponsorship dinner on the night of Friday the 18th, and the Ceiledh with Clan Gunn on  Saturday night, the 19th. As Clan Sinclair President, Donald Sinclair, has already notified you, Rory of Canada will be entertaining us with his bagpipes. He will also be bringing a couple of items from the Clan in Canada for display in our tent. See you all there.

Stan St. Clair, Georgia Commissioner