Simon Sinclair

My Mother's Father (Simon Sinclair) left the Shetland Islands earlier this century (approx 1910) and did not return. I am hoping to find where he made his new home and who his descendants are.

It is believed that he went to South Africa or Australia.  It is believed that he remarried and had other children.

Simon John Sinclair was the son of Peter Sinclair. He was born in Delting Shetland in 1883.  Simon Siclair had very bad asthma and this was helped by the new climate.

Any help that people can give would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Annette