MACR

I've made contact with another cousin. My grandfather and her's were
brothers. She has researched the W.W.II service of her father and sent me
copies of the Missing Air Crew Report. It lists two other Sinclairs. Does
anyone have these people?

9 April 1944, 2nd. Lt. Gordon H. Sinclair of Winnetka Illinois, Killed in
Action.
7 October 1944, SGT. Norman Lee Sinclair of DePere Wisconsin, POW.
2 August 1944, SSGT. Raymond B. Sinclair of Greenville South Carolina, POW

On 7 October 1944, the day Norman Lee Sinclair was shot down, the US Army Air
Corps lost 78 planes over Germany, including Norman's plane, "Lakanookie". In
this plane 2 were KIA, 7 were POW.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis