Re: It is my intent to find information about my family

 gothicred@hotmail.com writes:

> My fathers name is Larry "Dean" St.Clair he lives in Buffalo, Wyoming where
> he was born. His father was Larry St.Clair. As to how many generations we
> where there, mabey 5 or more.

Five is quite a bit for that area.  I'd recommend you start with your father,
and obtain his birth certificate.  Given that your family is all from that
area, it should be easy to then obtain death certificates, census, and
reported information about each link of the family back to your
GGGGrandfather.  Obtain a genealogy program to keep track of it.

Glen Cook